Maison Rabih Kayrouz attaches particular importance to the confidentiality and security of the personal data you entrust to her by filling out the online form or customer card in sales points as data controller under Regulation (EU) 2019/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter the "GDPR").
It also provides you with the rights attached to your personal data.
1. Who are we?
Maison Rabih Kayrouz is a French company, located 38 boulevard Raspail 75007 Paris, registered with the Paris Trade and Company Registry under the number 509 443 255.
Maison Rabih Kayrouz treats and collects your personal data in a fair and lawful way by respecting your rights.
2. What personal data do we collect?
Personal data (hereinafter "Personal Data") are all information that you communicate us enabling us to identify you, as a natural person, directly (with to your first and last name for example) or indirectly (via your customer number).
Unless you provide or send us your Personal Data voluntarily, we will ask for your authorization before collecting them.
The Personal Data that you may have to provide us with, are the following:
- Name and surname,
- E-mail address,
- Mailing address,
- Delivery address,
- Billing address,
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile),
- Your size and style preferences,
- - Your online purchases as well as the technical information (cookies, IP address, etc.) referred to in the corresponding section below.
Mandatory Personal Data are indicated by an asterisk on the online form or on the customer card. If you do not fill in these mandatory fields, we will not be able to provide you with the services requested or manage your order.
Regarding your purchases, your payment and banking details will be directly collected by the secure payment platform "shopify" certified PCI-DSS, supplemented by control measures, in order to guarantee the security of your purchases and fight against fraud. This system prevents your payment information to circulate unencrypted on our servers.
Shopify, whose headquarter is located in Canada, 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4, is the host of the Maison Rabih Kayrouz Website. The platform has been a member of the EU-US Privacy Shield mechanism since October 10, 2016.
3. What for we use your Personal Data for?
Maison Rabih Kayrouz uses your Personal Data for the management of its customer relationship, the management of your purchase or order, and to communicate with its customers in order to provide you with a high-quality experience.
You are therefore required to provide us with accurate, sincere and true Personal Data and to update them as soon as necessary to keep them up to date.
4. How do we collect your Personal Information?
We may collect your Personal Data through the following points of contact:
- Order or purchase process on our e-shop,
- Relationship with our sales advisors in our various points of sales,
- Maison Rabih Kayrouz’s Events you attend to,
- Forms you fill out (on the e-shop or in points of sales).
5. To whom may your Personal Data be transferred to?
Your Personal Data are addressed to Maison Rabih Kayrouz. Only authorized personnel internally or service providers with whom we work may access to the sole data necessary for the performance of the service or for their mission (eg: preparation or shipping your order, improving our content or platform, or payment an security transaction service management).
Your Personal Data will in no case be transferred to third parties for commercial purposes.
Maison Rabih Kayrouz undertakes to implement the necessary security measures to ensure confidentiality and security of your Personal Data in order to prevent their dissemination to unauthorized third parties or their distortion, damage or destruction.
6. What is the legal basis of your Personal Data processing?
Maison Rabih Kayrouz collects and processes your Personal Data on the basis of your consent or on the basis of a contract in case of order or purchase.
Some Personal Data may also be processed on the basis of a legal or regulatory obligation for example in the context of administrative and financial management.
7. How long do we store your Personal Data?
Maison Rabih Kayrouz stores your Personal Data for the only time necessary to achieve the pursued goal, meet your needs or satisfy our legal obligations.
We store the necessary Personal Data for management orders and billing purposes throughout the duration of our business relationship and for a period of ten (10) years for accounts management.
Regarding the necessary data to carry out prospection and loyalty campaigns, we will store them for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and for a period of three (3) years as of your last purchase.
Maison Rabih Kayrouz does not store your means of payment data, they are immediately deleted upon settlement of the purchase. Finally, if cookies are placed on your computer, we store them for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months.
8. Your rights under the GDPR:
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights regarding your Personal Data collected by Maison Rabih Kayrouz:
- The right to access, rectify, delete your Personal Data: you can access the Personal Data that Maison Rabih Kayrouz holds about you, modify them or request their deletion (provided that it does not contravene a legal reason or our legitimate interest in storing such Personal Data);
- The right to oppose your direct marketing Data: you can at any time request to no longer receive communications about our offers, news and events (by email / SMS);
- - The right to limit or object to the processing of your Personal Data: you may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data, when such processing is based on consent;
- The right to portability of your Personal Data from our database to another.
To exercise these rights or for any other question about the processing of your Personal Data you can contact us at the following address (please join the copy of your ID) : firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Maison Rabih Kayrouz, 38 boulevard Raspail 75007 Paris.
You may also contact the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés "CNIL", the French Data Protection Authority) 3 place Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.